首页 > 影音

帕丁顿熊完整台词

更新时间2018-03-13 16:56:15

帕丁顿熊况可能跟你们想象的不太一样。

Things can be very different from how you imagined.

弟弟:噢,别让他烦你,我爸爸一直都又无趣又烦人。

Don’t let him bother you.Dad’s always been boring and annoying.

妈妈:我不知道这个,别总是用表现来判断你的父亲。

Oh, I don’t know about that.More to your father than meets the eyes.

弟弟:—比如?

Like what?

妈妈:—当我第一次遇见他的时候,他完全就是另外一个人。

When I first met him,he was a very different man.

Get your motor running  Head out on the highway —Wahey!

让你的汽车在高速公路上跑出去-Wahey !

爸爸:这才是我的女人。

That’s my girl.

妈妈:我不想这个会改变我们的生活,对吗?

Not gonna let this change us,right?

爸爸:—当然不会了,宝贝。

No way,baby.

爸妈:我们要有孩子了!

We’re  haying a baby!Born to be wild

妈妈:但是男人当父亲后总会有奇怪的改变。

But becoming a father does strange things to a man.

爸爸:请小心,这有个刚出生的婴儿。别靠过来,我宝宝要来了。你能把这些花拿开吗?她还小受不了花粉。

Be careful,there’s a baby here.Step back,there’s a baby coming through.Could you keep those flowers away,please?She’s too young for pollen.

妈妈:—摩托车哪去了,亲爱的?

Where’s the bike,darling?

爸爸:—这是我们的新车。

This is our new car.

妈妈:什么?米黄色的对吗?

What?It’s very beige,isn’t it?

爸爸:这颜色非常安静,中性,上车。

It’s a calm and neutral colour.Get in.

妈妈:关键是,你们的父亲很爱你们,给他一个机会吧。他会给你们一个惊喜的。

The point is,your father loves you very much.Give him a chance.He might just need a fresh start.

姐姐:可能你和爸爸只需要一个新的开始。

Maybe you and Dad just need a fresh start.

帕丁顿熊:我觉得我给他的第一印象不太好。

I suppose I didn’t make the best frost impression.

姐姐:事不一定是你想的那样。要不我们帮你打扮的好看一些?

Don’t take this the wrong way but……why don’t we try  to make you a bit more presentable?

帕丁顿熊:噢,等下,你们不是在说……

Hang on a minute.You’re not talk about……the facilities.

姐姐:放松帕丁顿,没那么糟糕了。

Relax,Paddington,it’s not that bad.

帕丁顿熊:—就是很糟糕。难道这个城市的雨还不够多吗?为什么在家里还要淋雨?

It is that bad.Doesn’t it rain enough in this city without haying showers in the house?

爸爸:关键是我们作为父母,应该保护孩子们。

The point is,we are parents now and we have to protect our children.

妈妈:我们在保护啊。

We do.

爸爸:—他们在尖叫。

They’re screaming.

妈妈:—不,亲爱的,那是他们在笑。

That’s the sound of laughter.

弟弟:是风,热风,两股热风。

Wind.Hot wind.Two hot wind.

帕丁顿熊:我不喜欢。希望吹干后我看起来不会很奇怪。

I don’t like.Well I hope I don’t look weird after all that.

姐姐:—吹过头了?

Too much?

弟弟:—过头了。

Too much.

帕丁顿熊:过了?能给我把刷子吗?找到了。

Too much?Well get me a brush,will you?Ah,there it is.

姐姐:这是我原来的呢子大衣,其实这是我的第一件大衣。

That’s my old duff coat. Actually,it was mine first.

爸爸:其实它很早以前原本是我的。

Well long before that,it was mine.

帕丁顿熊:—是这样吗,布朗先生?—真的么?

Oh,was it?Mr Brown?Really?

亲戚:他第一天上学就穿这件。

He wore it on his first day at school.

帕丁顿熊—好漂亮。这扣子对熊掌挺友好的,这两个三明治形状的兜设计的不错。

It’s lovely.Wooden buttons for ease of paw.And these two sandwich compartments are an excellent idea.  

爸爸:我得说你穿上还真合适。

I must say, it suits you very well.

帕丁顿熊:我从没想过我会喜欢人类的衣服,但是……

I never thought I’d like a human coat, but……

亲戚:你看起来像家庭一员了。

You look like one of family.

弟弟:你再也不会把帕丁顿送去有关部门了吗?

You’re not going to send Paddington to the authorities,are you?

姐姐:你会去问问地理学家学会的吧?

You will try the Geographers’Guild?

爸爸:是的,好吧 我们可以看看有没什么新线索。—但如果没有结果 —我可以确定不会的。

Yes,alright,we’ll see if they know anything.But if it’s a dead end…… I’m sure it won’t be.

帕丁顿熊:非常感谢您,布朗先生。

Thank you very much,Mr Brown.


去网上搜字幕不就行了

相关标签:帕丁顿熊

上一篇:帕丁顿熊托尼的扮演者

下一篇:求帕丁顿熊的字幕srt!百度云就好!